
I have so many photos of different branch activities, so I thought I would start a branch blog. This is not an official church site obviously, but it will be a great way for everyone to view the photos and enjoy the memories we are making.
The talent show was such a success. David and I took a lot of pictures and even have video of most of the talents, so keep checking back and we'll post those soon.
By the way, I'd like to thank all of you for your generous support with the donations for our brothers and sisters in Cuba. I should have known that I could leave it to the branch and find that everything would be taken care of. David says our car/apartment looks like Santa came to visit with all of the big bags full of clothing. It is amazing to see the selflessness and love each of you has for those who are in need. Thank you for your examples!